Friday, May 1, 2015


Happy National Scrapbooking Day, friends! Not only is today the biggest scrapbooking day of the year, but it is a HUGE day for me personally as well: today I officially started as a guest designer at The Lilypad! I am like a kid on Christmas morning over here! ;)

As if a store opening weren't news enough, today I wanted to share with you about the dream I am beginning to flesh out through products in my new shop: fully customizable printable planner pages called Simply Planned.

I have been a part of a bunch of different planner forums for some time now, and one of the most common statements you will EVER hear is "Well, there's no such thing as a perfect planner..." as girls go on to lament about how they settled for a particular style of planner page that just doesn't perfectly fit their lives. Some of the "spots" on the page aren't big enough, some are too big, or some just represent a topic or area that the customer doesn't really "plan" about each day/week/month.

I started thinking: in this day and age, it's CRAZY that there ISN'T a product that you can fully make your own, selecting what size spots you record what type of information and what color scheme and style you'd like to see on your planner page. So what's a girl to do? I built it of course!

I started working with Just Jaimee several months ago on creating planners for various styles, setting in place the scaffolding to make this dream a reality. Now, with the launch of my new shop, I am releasing products that will work together to allow YOU to create fully customized planner pages!

Simply Planned: Creating Your Own Custom Planner Page

Similar to the way that pocket scrapbooking allows you to slip specifically sized cards into a pre-determined "grid" to develop quick and easy layouts for your photos, the Simply Planned product line  provides planner "grids" for 9 different planner sizes and styles. The line then offers planner card template packs that will release more and more card packs over time to fit into the grid spots so that you can build your own planner pages for daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual planning purposes.

With the true launch of this custom planner system today on NSD, I've released a number of grid packs and card template packs that will get you started on your typical daily, weekly, and monthly planning needs. Here are just a few of the new releases:









In the future, card packs will include specific topics such as household management, weight management, wedding planning, and financial planning and budgeting (to name a few).

For my digital girls: The card packs are all created as photoshop layered files so that you can apply you own color schemes, patterned papers, and embellishments before (or after) printing.

For my paper girls: If photoshop isn't your thing and you've been loving the printable planner pages that already have color schemes and designs applied, don't worry! We'll still be releasing these each month (and in fact, may be releasing even MORE monthly options over time!).

Here are a few photos of planner pages I made using the grids, card templates, and Just Jaimee's Storyteller Raine patterned papers.









I'd LOVE to see what you create using these grids and templates!  Post YOUR Simply Planned custom planner page in the comments below!

Have ideas for future planner cards and/or how I can improve this system? Let me know below! I'd love to create something that works for you.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee!!!! When I saw your product in the store last night I was blown away. Seeing your post here has me squealing again! So happy you've figured out how to make this work.......am off to purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the high quality and results-oriented content. Visit here to read about : customized planners

    ReplyDelete