Sunday, February 28, 2016

Good Afternoon All! It's been a LONG time since I've posted. Life events kind of sent me spinning for awhile (more on that later). But just like the groundhog, I'm starting to re-emerge after a wintery season of my life, and thought what better way to say hello than to offer everyone a freebie?

If you have an A5 planner, an iPhone 6+, or like Project Life cards, below are a few March freebies you might enjoy!  Leave a note and tell me what you like or if you'd like to see more!

Here is what the A5 Planner Pages look like (click the picture below to get the files):


And here is what they look like in my Webster's Color Crush A5 planner...


Here is what they look like in my kikki K A5 planner...


And guess what? They even fit in the Simple Stories A5 planner!



Here's the PL Cards (click the picture below to get the files):


See how cute they look all "tucked in":



I even made a iPhone background to coordinate (click the picture below to download):


Here's a close up:


Not feeling "coordinated" enough? How about a desktop background for your computer screen (click the picture below to get the files):


And a Facebook Cover Photo (click the picture below to get the files):


Hope you like these! Let me know how you're using these, and what you want more of NEXT month!

~ Amy

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. I love how bright and cheerful these are! Just what I need in March before the weather warms up.

    ReplyDelete